- What information Expo World Group may collect about you.
- How Expo World Group will use the information we collect.
- When Expo World Group may use your details to contact you.
- Whether Expo World Group will disclose your details to anyone else.
- Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us.
Whenever you provide such information, Expo World Group is legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own Privacy Policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information submitted or collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. Expo World Group does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites. Your use of such websites is at your own risk.
The information Expo World Group will collect about youWhen you sign up to participate in or receive services from Expo World Group (eg newsletters, general enquiries or to offer feedback), we may ask for personal information. This might be your name, email or postal address, telephone or mobile number. Different web pages may ask for different personal information. By providing us with these details, you enable Expo World Group to provide you with the services you select. How will Expo World Group use information collected about me?
- For “service administration purposes”, which means that Expo World Group may contact you for reasons related to a service you have signed up for.
- To contact you about any feedback you have made to the website, including any content you provide.
- To personalise the way Expo World Group content is presented
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and to analyse and improve the services offered on www.expoworldgroup.com, eg to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Expo World Group may contact you:
- In relation to the functioning of any service for which you have registered
- Where you have opted to receive further correspondence
- In relation to any contribution you have made, eg via the feedback link
- To invite you to participate in voluntary surveys about Expo World Group
- For marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed (see below).
Local pages will give you detailed information about how Expo World Group will contact you in relation to specific services.
Expo World Group will only contact you for marketing purposes or to promote new services, if you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
Expo World Group will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described below. Generally, we will only use your information within Expo World Group.
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to Expo World Group, or otherwise engage in disruptive behaviour on www.expoworldgroup.com, Expo World Group may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Expo World Group reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (eg because content you have posted may be defamatory), Expo World Group may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Expo World Group holds about you, and to have inaccuracies corrected. (You will be required to prove your identity with two pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Published August 2012